Thursday, January 15, 2009

And so it begins

Last weekend Will had to patch in a shift at work because his regular shift (7 pm to 7 am) wasn't going to be working. This weekend, tonight is going to be his only regular night. He'll work as many hours as he can tomorrow night, and Sunday won't be able to go in at all.

Sigh. In a way, it would be easier if they would just lay him off (they did a lot of layoffs this week too) so he could know what his schedule is going to be from week to week. He's going to look into filing for partial unemployment since he's having to miss due to lack of work.

Now on to the response to 'Sprechen Sie Toddler' - since I can't ever seem to respond on Betch's blog anymore, this is easier. Hopefully I can remember all the questions -

Sound of Music - love it! I think my favorite Von Trapp child is probably Brigita, though Greta is a little doll too. Least favorite is Louisa, though I'm not sure why. She just grates. Didn't really have a crush on Rolf, but the Captain on the other hand...hubba hubba.

Mispronunciations - Nathan still calls bumble bees 'bum bum bees' and I love it. I hope nobody ever corrects him, I think it's adorable. Dana is still called Grrr to this day because that's how she said 'girl' when she was a toddler. She loved the Powerpuff Grrrs. Heh. Jacob says 'upsad' instead of 'upset' which I think is cute, and appropriate in a weird way.

Oh and about clothes that I won't wear out of the house - hmmm. Probably the shirts I wear around the house that have holes in them. That's all I can think of.

No comments: