Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Betch, I hate your blog

Just want you to know. I keep trying to respond (have for a few days now) and it keeps timing out on me. Urgh.

I had a huge crush on Kirk Cameron back in the day. Never got the Jake Ryan love, although I think I'm the only female that can make that claim LOL.

I love it when Will gets me flowers. He surprises me with daisies or carnations or other inexpensive bouquets from the store often. :) One day he was grocery shopping with me and Jacob, and he had to take Jake to the bathroom and they came back with a bouquet for me. This lady in the aisle with us said "AWWWWW, what a lucky lady you are." I agreed with her.

You've already chosen your new music I know, but lately we've really been into Flyleaf, Fireflight, Plumb, Superchic(k), and other "girl" bands.

I can't remember if you've asked anything else recently.

In other news, I had a doctor's appointment today to discuss the hernia and lack of surgery thing. I think she was a little ticked at the surgeon (I could hear some of the stuff she was saying while she was out in the hall trying to find out what his deal was) but after about an hour she came back in and said that anybody else I see is pretty much going to tell me the same thing, so..... Not a whole lot I can do about it right now, just try not to aggrevate the hernia as much as possible and if I ever have acute abdominal pain that won't go away when I lay down to get to an ER as soon as I'm able.

Will got an offer to apply for a job with Entergy in Lake Charles, LA. Neither one of us really wants to move, but he feels he should apply for it anyway and go from there (I agree with him - didn't mean to word that to make it sound like I don't even want him to apply). I'm glad to see him getting offers. Especially since it's a reminder that HE GRADUATES IN MAY. I cannot possibly be excited enough about that!!!!!

I started a Chronological read through the Bible plan the other day. It's really eye-opening to look at the events of the Bible as they actually happened in relation to each other.

Gonna wrap this up before the computer reboots. We've been having major issues lately. Major.

No comments: