Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Well, crud

I found the mistake in the checkbook. I had transposed a 67 into a 76 in one of the deposits. Good news - we got a $10 rebate check in the mail yesterday that will cover it. Bad news - we have to drive 45 minutes into town to deposit it.

But that's better than a $25 NSF fee, right?

In other news, I sent an email to the church yesterday to let them know my surgery had been cancelled (the associate pastor had been keeping up with my situation). They emailed back asking if it was ok for them to add me to the prayer list in the weekly bulletin. My first thought - 'Oh, I'm not worth all that trouble'. Why is it so difficult for me to realize that someone other than my closest circle of family and friends cares about me? Ugh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YOU MATTER TO MANY PEOPLE!!!!!!!