Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So who wants to hear a piece of GOOD news for once?

The bank (that we have Will's car loan with) called today to let me know they received the check from the insurance company and to talk to us about the balance due. The lady said that they had faxed the info to the place for the gap insurance. I was like, huh? We didn't have gap insurance. She said it might have been a mistake, but to check our paperwork to see and she'd call back in a few days.

So I finally found the paperwork and guess what? WE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So that's $1400 that we no longer have to worry about paying back! WOOOOOO!!!!!!

BTW, "Rodney" never showed up or called today. What an enormous shock. Forgive me Lord. I'm talking bad about him when I don't even know for sure what's going on. But I really am not surprised.

No comments: