Friday, July 10, 2009

Song Title Fun

Stealing this from a couple of my facebook buddies.

Pick an artist, and using ONLY SONG TITLES from only that artist answer these questions. This is harder than it seems!

ADDITIONAL RULE: You cannot use the same artist I did, or duplicate song titles even if they were performed by another artist.

Artist: Seventh Day Slumber

1. Are you a male or female: Brand New Me (the surgery was a success I guess! heh)

2. Describe yourself: Awake

3. How do you feel about yourself: Undone

4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Innocence (technically I don't have an ex since Will was my first real boyfriend, but I had an almost-relationship this describes well :) )

5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Miracle

6. Describe your current location: Broken Buildings (hahahahaha, how fitting)

7. Describe where you want to be: Oceans From the Rain

8. Your best friend is: Always

9. Your favorite color is: Candy

10. You know that: I Know (but do I know that you know I know?)

11. What's the weather like: Burning Bridges (well, it is hot, but not *that* hot)

12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Out Of Time

13. What is life to you: My Struggle

14. What is the best advice you have to give: Believe

15. If you could change your name what would it be: Caroline (that's Caroline, not Carolyn, thank you)

No comments: