Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Arkansas weather, garrrr

Got iced in yesterday morning. So I didn't make it to my doctor's appointment, the kids got out of school early, and Will wasn't able to go take his Calculus final. Dana was upset that they had to miss the GT party, so now she doesn't know when she'll get her ipod. And now we have approximately one million chocolate chip oatmeal cookies sitting around.

It was supposed to get up warm enough to rain today, but it never got above 29*, so I don't know yet if the kids will have school tomorrow or not. Hopefully they will, even if it's with a delay, they're driving each other crazy. And me.

Thanks for the addresses! I got my cards made today, so whenever we can get out and get stamps I'll get these in the mail. :) They turned out very nice, if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

UGH!!! Dumb weather - I was thinking about Will & his test and your appointment... when will both of them be rescheudled?