Friday, December 12, 2008

Just read Betchie's blog

So now I have to do the 50 things.

50 random things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!

1. Do you like cheese? Ohhhh yes. Love it. All sorts.

2. Have you ever smoked? Yes, a long time ago. Took me forever to learn how to inhale. Heh.

3. Do you own a gun? Yup. Several of them.

4. Do you like listening to Christmas music? Love it.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends on what the appt's for.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Like them. I only eat Hebrew Nat'l now though.

7. Favorite Christmas song? You gotta be kidding me. I could fill a page with my "favorite" Christmas songs. Little Drummer Boy and O Holy Night are two off the top of my head.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Depends on what I'm having for breakfast. Either milk or iced tea, occasionally juice.

9. Can you do push ups? Yes.

10. Who is your favorite Grey's Anatomy Character? Never watched it.

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring.

12. Favorite hobby? Reading, I guess. I'm not even sure I have a hobby anymore. Does couponing count? LOL.

13. Do you eat "exotic" foods? If deer and caribou are exotic, then yes.

14. Do you have A.D.D.? No.

15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? Lack of self-worth. (Ha, is that an ironic answer?)

16. Middle Name? Danielle. When I was little I pronounced it "Danny-ell." Yes I'm that Southern.

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? My neck hurts. My head hurts. I wish all the groceries were put away.

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Yesterday? Nothing, nothing, and nothing. Didn't have any money yesterday.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Iced tea, milk, water.

20. Current worry right now? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - I hear ya, sister.

21. Current hate? Defiant children. I can handle dang near anything but a deliberately defiant kid, I just want to knock their teeth out.

22. Favorite place to be? In a clean, clutter free environment. I'm hardly ever there. Sigh.

23. How did you bring in the New Year? Uhhhhhh...... I've no idea. I've slept since then.

24. Where would you like to go? On an Alaskan cruise.

25. Name three people who will complete this? I doubt three people even read this. Heh.

26. Do you own flip flops? Yuck, hate them. No.

27. What shirt are you wearing? A purple tunic.

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Not sure that I ever have.

29. Can you whistle? Sort of. Not very well.

30. Favorite color? Jewel tones.

31. Would you be a pirate? Probably not. If I was one, I wouldn't do anything.

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't take showers.

33. Favorite girl's name? Natalia (Talia for short) and Olivia. You'll note that neither of these names belongs to my daughter. Will hated them. Sigh.

34. Favorite boy's name? Seth.

35. What's in your pocket right now? A safety pin. Jacob was having me pin a small afghan around him like a cape yesterday and I forgot to put the pin away.

36. Last thing that made you laugh? The boys, but I don't remember for what.

37. Best bed sheets as a child? I have no idea.

38. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken ankle, I still have a pin in it.

39. Do you love where you live? As long as the electricity isn't out, sure.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4, one in each bedroom and the living room.

41. Who is your loudest friend? Nathan.

42. How many dogs do you have? One stoopid dog named Oreo.

43. Does someone have a crush on you? Well sure. He's had a crush on me for 16 years now. :P

44. Hmmm.. there's not a 44. I'll make one up. Do you get embarrassed easily? Hm, depends on what happens I think.

45. What is your favorite book? Lordie. I have shelves full of books that are my "favorite".

46. What is your favorite candy? Twix, if I had to choose one.

47. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince theme song? Never could get into Fresh Prince. Will used to watch it though. I like to laugh at the stacked hair in reruns.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? You Led Me by Barlow Girl, and since watching the movie, I have to have that instrumental version of Amazing Grace like they play it at the end starting with the bag pipes and ending with the full ensamble. Tears!

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Waiting for Will's paycheck to deposit so I could order some Christmas presents.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "Argh, why isn't my husband in here to turn the alarm off?" (He couldn't sleep and was up on the computer.)

No comments: