Thursday, December 18, 2008

Good ramblings (mostly) today

Will finally got his reimbursement check from Entergy today (they wanted everyone to fill out forms for the gas to get to the airport, etc) and his cousin Lynn's Christmas card and check arrived today, so between the two we should be able to finish up our Christmas shopping and still be able to pay a few bills this week. Woo!

He was able to finally take his final last night. He doesn't know yet what his grade was, but he doesn't really care as long as it was enough to pass the class LOL.

Thanks Betchie for mentioned the SANTA code at restaurant.com. I got three $10 gc's today for .60 each. Nice to see that our fave BBQ place (owned by people we go to church with) was on there now! Plus a couple of places up here close to home.

My doctor's appointment was rescheduled for next Monday morning.

Small, petty rant - why is it that Will's cousin has to invite just him to lunch all the time? I would like to have a paid lunch out too sometime. *pout*

The kids have one more day of school before break. Dana made us a beautiful white wreath with a red bow at school. We've got it in here hanging above the tree.

I think supper's about done. I hope so, I'm starving. Will did all the cooking today. I'm so blessed with him. It's hard for me to be on my feet for more than just a few minutes anymore (did I tell ya'll I came home and threw up after the grocery store last week? Ugh) so it really helps me out to have him cook for us.

No comments: